Saturday, November 6, 2010

Why I'm not Sewing

This is what 9 very active kittens have done to my sewing room! Everything on the floor and headed that way was very neatly stacked on the shelves. The shelves all the way around the room have been unpacked onto the floor. I have picked it all up and put it all back neatly on the shelves at least a half dozen times and yet when I come back to the room a few hours later it is all right back down on the floor. So for now I have given up and I will find something else to do and I'll pick it up one more time...after the kittens have gone to new homes! I only have myself to blame for this. I was the one that said the safest place for the kittens was my sewing room so we turned it into the nursery. Now the little buggers think all my fabric and thread are theirs! I guess I will have to wait for them to find homes in a couple of weeks before I go back to my sewing and quilting. If I can wait that long!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny!, Well funny that they are having such a great time of it, not so much for you. Maybe plastic tubs on the lower shelves would slow them down a bit.

    Good luck and I hope they find homes soon, so you can get back to your quilting!

    Chris Dahl
    Learn2QuiltOnline.com

    ReplyDelete