Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm sewing & its snowing

I am sitting at my sewing machine sewing some bowtie blocks I found in the sewing machine drawer. Its been snowing since Sunday night here and it doesn't show signs of stopping. I love to watch it snow so I opened the curtain and I watch the white stuff getting deeper and deeper. Since its too deep to take my wheelchair out in I get to stay home and sew! I will post pictures of the snow and the bowties when it is light outside and the 6.5" blocks are completed. I think I have enough for 2 lap robes that I will back with some john deere flannel and then take them down to the VA hospital near my home. I hope to deliver 6 laprobes just after Thanksgiving. 2 tops are made two are half sewed and 2 are cut and ready to piece. It shouldn't be a problem if the kittens don't eat them before I get them quilted.

Here is a photo that is too adorable to not post.

No comments:

Post a Comment