Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Three more things off my UFO list!



The top 2 photos are a colorwash triple irish chain that I started over 10 years ago. The pattern called for 3" squares so naturally I had to do it in 1.5" squares! I finally finished it today! The next photo is Christmas Kitty Kats. The same pattern as the other Kitty quilt but all done in Christmas prints and colors.

This quilt is called Christmas in July. It is all done in non Christmas Prints in red, green and ivory. The idea was to have a Christmas Quilt that could be used all year long if you wanted to. As you can see all the kitties love them too. My UFO list is still pretty long but I plan on keep sewing until they are all completed. Now I am working on a scrappy HST quilt and a Barbie Quilt and a Blue and Ivory Quilt and a Pink and Ivory quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment